Please visit our new website at www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/airdrie
- Take an active interest and be a leader in your community.
- Promote the strong, healthy growth of your City.
- Become informed about the history, traditions and accomplishments of the club and association.
- Reach out the hand of Friendship; show tolerance of those who differ in opinion and custom.
- Share the work to make a success of all club programs.
- Enter enthusiastically into the social life of the club; friends make better partners.
- Contribute to the operation of the club and the association - Entrance fees, International dues, club and other dues. (this amount varies but is usually less than a cup of coffee per week.).
- Take great pride in helping make a positive difference in the lives of people less fortunate.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.